Last updated: 06/11/2023
- Introduction We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our service users; in this policy, we explain how we will handle your personal data.
- Collecting Personal Information
- Information You Provide: This includes information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our service or by corresponding with us (for example, your name, email address, business name, and contact details).
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you use our services, we may automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services (like IP addresses, geographic location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and page views).
- Information from Third Parties: We may receive information about you from third parties when you use their services in connection with ours.
- Using Personal Information Personal information submitted to us through our service will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the service. We may use your information to:
- Administer our service and business;
- Personalize our service for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our service;
- Send you service email notifications;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (without identifying any individual user);
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service;
- Keep our service secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our service;
- Share with our business partners for the purpose of improving our products and services.
- Disclosing Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- International Data Transfers Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Securing Your Data We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Amendments We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our service. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
- Your Rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
- Third-Party Websites Our service may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Updating Information Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Data Controller The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the applicable European Union data protection law is: Fabrex App SL Subble, 11, 25191, Lleida, Spain.